Welcome to Kaufman ISD.
For students first registering in the Kaufman Independent School District, there are a few things you will need:
- Shot Record - Please bring a copy so that it can be placed in the students file. If you bring the original, a copy will be made.
- Copy of Transcript - This needs to be the most current transcript available. The last grade completed needs to be on it in order to register for the next grade.
- Social Security Card - Please bring original, a copy will be made.
- Birth Certificate - Please bring original, a copy will be made.
- Proof of Residency - This can be a paid water bill, or proof that electricity has been turned on. It must be something that will prove that you live in Kaufman. Cable and cell phone bills are not accepted.
- Parent or Guardian Identification - This can be a valid driver's license or state identification card. Once you have all of these items, bring them to the school at which you are going to register.
Contact the school attendance clerk or PEIMS coordinator for additional questions about items you might need.