Welcome to Kaufman High School, Home of the Lions!
We are thankful for your interest in KHS. During the 2021-2022 school year, our students and staff excelled in many ways:
- UIL Academics - District Champions
- UIL BEST Robotics, State Runner’s Up
- UIL Athletics - Multiple District Championships & State Playoff Appearances
- Fine Arts – Band & Choir each received UIL Sweepstakes
- Career & Technology Education – Almost 200 Industry Based Certifications were earned by students
- Advanced Placement – Increased the number of tests passed by 85%
- Multiple Students graduated with an Associate Degree from TVCC
As we enter the 2022-2023 school year, Kaufman High School will continue to provide a comprehensive educational experience for all students. Our staff work to ensure that all students at KHS are engaged in a collaborative and dynamic environment. Students are provided a wide variety of opportunities for growth and teachers continue to prioritize high expectations and accountability to help maximize individual student success. We believe all students can learn!
We welcome and encourage parental involvement and look forward to sharing in all of your child’s experiences. I look forward to meeting each of you and serving the students, staff, parents, and community of Kaufman. Please do not hesitate to email or call me if you have any questions or concerns.
Best Today, Better Tomorrow! GO LIONS!
Dr. Jeff Roberts