Employee Wellness Program and Fitness Center
Enrollment and Fees
ALL KISD employees will have the opportunity to participate in the employee wellness program and KISD Fitness Center by enrolling at any time during the year. A monthly membership fee of $5.00 will be payroll deducted and will include the following for the Black Membership:
· Consultations with a certified personal trainer
· Evaluation of cardiovascular disease risk profile
· Basic nutrition assessments and recommendations
· Health tips and access to health and fitness information
· Participation in exercise classes/groups
· Various health challenges throughout the year
· Lifestyle presentations by health professionals
· Incentives for fitness and health-related activities throughout the year
· Health screenings will also be offered, but may incur an additional cost.
· Family and friends of employees are welcome to participate in the Wellness Program only for a fee. Fees will be determined according to the event.
A monthly membership fee of $10.00 (KISD employees only) will be payroll deducted and will include the following for the Gold Membership:
· All the benefits above
· 24 Hour access to the KISD Fitness Center
The payroll deduction will begin the following pay cycle upon enrollment. In the event you wish to withdraw your membership, a Change Notice form must be submitted. Contact Susan Stahlman for more information.
Activities will be scheduled around the school calendar. The only activities held during the summer will be exercise classes. This is subject to change.
By participating in wellness activities, KISD employees can accumulate points towards an incentive awarded at the end of the school year. Points are assigned to all KISD wellness program activities based on the time commitment and degree of difficulty.Points may also be assigned to activities performed outside of the wellness program. To get credit for these activities, e-mail or send a memo to the Wellness Director indicating the type of event and the date it took place.
· Required points for incentive = 100 per school year
· Only KISD employees are eligible for incentives.
· Refer to the Tracking Sheet for a list of activities and their assigned points; the activity descriptions are listed below.
Please Visit the Lions 411- Wellness Center for more information