At-Home Learning Support
As we move our classrooms outside of the school walls into virtual classroom settings, the Kaufman ISD Remote Learning Site will be the virtual hub for lessons and resources. Google Classroom, Clever and Remind 101 are the three main sources of digital resources for you and your child. Please click on the links below to access your accounts and to participate in Kaufman ISD’s remote learning resources. Our teachers and staff look forward to connecting with our students and are grateful for our continued partnership with our Kaufman ISD families.
- Log-in with your school issued G-SUITE Account.
- Join Google Classroom via a special teacher code to participate in on-line assignments.
- Connect with your teacher in a live setting via Google Meet (a special meet code is assigned through your teacher.
- Access the G-SUITE online learning document for helpful directions.
- Clever is a secure portal that allows students and teachers to log in once and see all of their online resources: district learning programs, online textbooks, digital citizenship courses, and free resources.
Access the Clever resources below for directions and a list of available resources.
Edgenuity is the At-Home learning platform for 6th-12th grade and is located in Clever.
Clever Login Instructions
Remind 101 is a service that provides a safe way for administrators and teachers to send you messages. Click on the Kaufman ISD Remind 101 icon below for more directions.
Receive updates from the district by texting kisdupdate to 81010.
Connect with your teacher by texting your teacher’s code to 81010.