905 S. Madison
Kaufman, TX 75142
The Kaufman ISD Health Services Department exists to support the efforts of campuses in protecting and promoting student health, facilitating in optimal development, and advancing academic success of our student body. Our primary goal is to deliver direct care to students, monitor required immunizations, perform health screenings required by the state, monitor communicable diseases, plan for health related emergencies, and provide health information and wellness promotion.
Please fill out the Health Information and Emergency Care Authorization Form for your child. This is a form that is required yearly for every student in order to have health information available in case of an emergency.
- Please read this letter regarding when you should keep your child at home.
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Bacterial Meningitis - Spanish
- Ebola Awareness Information
- Strep Throat
- Strep Throat - Spanish
- Head Lice Fact Sheet
- Head Lice Fact Sheet - Spanish
- Head Lice Parent Information
- KISD Flu Fact Sheet
- KISD Flu Guide for Parents
- KISD Flu Guide for Parents - Spanish
- MRSA/Staph - Spanish
- West Nile Virus