To see a sports schedule, please click on the link for the appropriate sport on the left side of this page. From there you may print a schedule. Schedules are also available in the Athletic Office.
Athletics are an important and exciting part of the educational process at Kaufman High School. Students are provided with many opportunities outside the classroom setting to participate in athletic competition. All student athletes are encouraged to compete in multiple sports programs. There is not a more appropriate setting for our young men and women to learn the value of accountability, hard work, discipline, teamwork, and sportsmanship than in athletic development and competition.
Barker was the former athletic director and football coach for Garrison High School, a 2A school located in far East Texas. Garrison’s record last year under the coach 11-1 with the team’s first lost in the Area playoffs. - See more at: http://www.blackandgoldlions.com/2732/showcase/2732/#sthash.QtGrb0Ke.dpuf
Athletic Director & Head Football Coach
Judy Craft, Athletic Secretary
972.932.3179 - Athletic Office
High School FAX 972.932.1948
Chris Caronna, Athletic Trainer
Melinda Watts, Athletic Trainer
Directions to Kaufman HIgh School for our Visitors
Athletic Code of Conduct
Please note the following new regulations regarding Athletic Eligibility and ALC Placement:
Athletic Eligibility and ALC Placement
a. 1 mile of running for every 2 days of Alternative Placement
1. Make-up miles are for workouts missed during ALC placement.
2. No games can be played until make-up is completed.
3. All make-up miles must be done outside of practice time.
4. Maximum of 4 miles per day.
5. Make-up starts the first day of actual practice for first sport of participation.
6. Coaches will verify make-up miles done and report to Coach Burleson upon completion.